★ More than 20 Favorite Sandy Springs Restaurants ★
★ Food, Wine, Beer and Cocktail Tastes ★
★ Live Music from Local Musicians ★
Food That Rocks
A Celebration of Sandy Springs
It's time to eat, drink and party with a purpose. The third annual "Food That Rocks, a Celebration of Sandy Springs" is set for:
Saturday, June 9, 2018
6:30pm - 11:00pm
Food That Rocks is a rain or shine event.
Food & desserts will be served 6:30pm - 9:30pm.
You must be 21 or older! No refunds. No exchanges.
Tickets On Sale Now!
A great Mother's Day gift!
- $50 April 24 to May 10
- $55 May 11 to June 9
- $65 At the Door (if available)
VIP First Taster
- $60 April 24 to May 10
- $65 May 11 to June 9
- $75 At the Door (if available)
Sales tax and ticket fee not included
Food That Rocks
In the News
- Northside Neighbor »"A Celebration of Sandy Springs is back for its second year and has already proven how strong the city’s restaurant scene is."
- Atlanta Jewish Times »"Food That Rocks was a great way to meet new neighbors, sample the great food in our area, and find out about charities doing amazing work — all in our back yard"
- GAFollowers »"Food That Rocks will also feature wine, beer, cocktail tastes and benefit Sandy Springs-based charities Second Helpings, Ian’s Friends Foundation and the Georgia Ovarian Cancer Alliance"
- Roamilicious »"Music, Mixology and Magnificent Food at Food That Rocks Festival on May 6th benefiting several Atlanta Charities"
Know Before You Go
- This is an Outdoor Event!
Food that Rocks is in City Green at City Springs. Remember, it is an outdoor event - dress comfortably and come to enjoy the food and music.
- NO SMOKING
For the comfort and enjoyment of all all guests, smoking is not permitted.
- Take Uber or Lyft!
However, if you opt to drive, we'll have parking information coming up soon.
More to come!
Breadwinner Café & Bakery
Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop
Chef Rob's Caribbean Café
Hammocks Trading Company
il Giallo Osteria & Bar
Kale Me Crazy
Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream
Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
Under the Cork Tree
Community Assistance Center
CAC brings together the Sandy Springs and Dunwoody communities
to provide compassionate assistance to neighbors in need
by providing financial support, helping to meet basic needs and promoting self-reliance.
The Drake House
The Drake House provides housing programs for homeless single mothers and their children in North Metro Atlanta. Our educational, empowerment, and mentoring programs assist these families in becoming financially self-sufficient and contributing members of the community. The Drake House is the only agency in the area offering an emergency residential program with private housing, serving approximately 50 families with 100 children per year.
Second Helpings Atlanta
Second Helpings Atlanta's vision is to eliminate hunger in the Metropolitan Atlanta area by rescuing surplus food and delivering it to those in need. With a team of over 400 volunteer drivers, SHA serves as the link between a network of over 50 donors and the front-line agencies who feed the hungry on a daily basis.
In partnership with Visit Sandy Springs and City Springs, Food That Rocks is presented by Taste of Atlanta, the award-winning bites and bevs festival that showcases the diversity of Atlanta restaurants.
Location & Parking
City Springs at City Green in Sandy Springs
1 Galambos Way Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Parking coming soon!
Get the Newsletter! ▲
Sign up to receive the Taste of Atlanta Bite of News Newsletter and get information about food related events and happenings!
© 2018 Taste of Atlanta, Inc. 6400 Powers Ferry Rd, Suite 390 Atlanta, GA 30339